Angular 2/4 Developer
Linux Academy is seeking a passionate Angular 2/4 Developer to support our team and the thousands of students around the world who learn through us and our cloud technology. Our mission is to provide advanced training tools that increase skills and encourage critical thinking for advanced IT professionals. Linux Academy offers a full-featured training library with everything one needs to learn new skills and advance in one’s career path. As we continue to grow at an unprecedented pace, we need to find the best talent around. Come join us and help build our team.
The Angular4 developer will primarily focus on the user experience; to entice users for continuous interaction, to implement the designs provided in a cohesive format with exact implementation, and to integrate functionality efficiently.
They will also work closely with back-end engineers, in order to connect to RESTful APIs and create a constant cycle of the sending and receiving of data.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Implementation of visual designs from designers.
- Conversion of existing multi-page html front-ends to more manageable front-ends
- Iterative builds of front-end applications
- Working with various other teams of developers for product consistency
- Design testing and troubleshooting
- Teaching others the newest web front-end technologies
- Implementation of product API’s
- Refining code where needed for page load reduction and user experience
- Build and implement complex functionality to maintain user interactions when API endpoints are not present
- Communications across departments with designers, front-end developers, and API developers
- MUST be fluent in CSS/HTML/Frontend
- Deep experience in the following
- Angular4 / Angular CLI
- Bootstrap3 and 4
- Angular Material
- RESTful API concepts
- Unit Testing
- Understanding of creating and using services
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Authentication services
- Experience with React, Ember, Vue, and other frameworks a plus.
- Must be available to work in office located in Keller, TX.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- High compensation with great bonus opportunities
- Three weeks vacation, one week sick leave
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance provided free to employee; discounted to spouse/family
- Free drinks/snacks for office based employees
- Flexible schedule
- Simple IRA with non-elective contribution made by Linux Academy, opportunity to make voluntary contribution by employee
- Satisfaction of helping others grow and learn
- Opportunity to work with a really exciting, fun team and roll out new projects
- Compensation increases proportionate to new knowledge gained