Inbound Business Development Representative
Linux Academy is seeking a Inbound Business Development Representative to support our team and the thousands of students around the world who learn through us and our cloud technology. Our mission is to provide advanced training tools that increase skills and encourage critical thinking for advanced IT professionals. Linux Academy offers a full-featured training library with everything one needs to learn new skills and advance in one’s career path. As we continue to grow at an unprecedented pace, we need to find the best talent around. Come join us and help build our team!
The Inbound Business Development Representative is responsible for the engaging in the qualification of inbound marketing qualified leads (MQLs). The SDR will actively look to push the Leads to a meeting with an Executive Account Manager (EAM).
Duties and responsibilities
Proactively Learn and Stay Knowledgeable on Platform and Industry
- Obtain thorough knowledge of company's product solutions, case studies, and business value to identify and drive qualified leads.
- Actively participate in training and other activities to ensure knowledge of the Platform is up to date.
- Actively engage in learning industry trends relative to the Platform and company strategy.
100% Coverage of Chat (Olark) Activities from Website
- Engage with all incoming chats from website.
- Chats with individuals shall be handled effectively and routed appropriately.
- Chats with teams shall be qualified and pushed to an Executive Account Manager as soon as possible.
Qualify Inbound Leads from Web Forms
- Respond immediately to all web form inbound leads.
- Initial qualification efforts of inbound leads from web forms.
- Set meetings with inbound leads from web forms with Executive Account Manager.
Process Procurement and Channel Partner Paperwork
- Process and complete all required Procurement Paperwork.
- Return Procurement Paperwork to Executive Account Managers so vendor on-boarding process can continue.
- Process and retain Channel Partner paperwork as required.
Zendesk Support Ticket Curation and Assignment
- Actively monitor Zendesk for tickets associated with customers.
- Route the Zendesk tickets to the appropriate party so they can be addressed in a timely manner.
Ensure Salesforce CRM Data Integrity
- Weekly review of Salesforce CRM to ensure data integrity is intact.
- Make corrections to Salesforce CRM data as needed.
- Generate reports on data integrity for Executive Management
- Entry level position, college graduates welcome!
- Excellent problem solving and organizations skills
- Extremely process oriented
- Proficient in MS Office (excel, word, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce CRM a plus
- Experience with SalesLoft a plus
- Experience with Zendesk a plus
- Experience with inbound chat coverage a plus
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of both internal and external stakeholders
- Must have the ability to reasonably accommodate customer schedules relative to time zone considerations.
- Must be able to travel domestically as well as internationally as needed.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States without Sponsorship
- Must be available to work daily in office, located in Keller, TX
- High compensation with great bonus opportunities
- Three weeks vacation, one week sick leave
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance provided free to employee; discounted to spouse/family
- Free drinks/snacks for office based employees
- Flexible schedule
- Simple IRA with non-elective contribution made by Linux Academy, opportunity to make voluntary contribution by employee
- Satisfaction of helping others grow and learn
- Opportunity to work with a really exciting, fun team and roll out new projects
- Compensation increases proportionate to new knowledge gained