Customer Success Representative
Linux Academy is seeking a innovative Customer Success Representative to join our Sales department and support our team and the thousands of students around the world who learn through us and our cloud technology. Our mission is to provide advanced training tools that increase skills and encourage critical thinking for advanced IT professionals. Linux Academy offers a full-featured training library with everything one needs to learn new skills and advance in one’s career path. As we continue to grow at an unprecedented pace, we need to find the best talent around. Come join us and help build our team.
The Customer Success Representative is responsible for the continuing relationship of our customer base (existing and new). This position will drive customer adoption, retention (revenue and license), and expansion of a book of business. Some responsibilities include:
Manage Customer Success
- Provide best-in-class customer experience for existing and new customer base.
- Analyze customer needs and provide solutions in a timely manner.
- Research and report on customer adoption and utilization of the platform.
Report Progress to Management
- Provide timely reporting on the progress on book of business relative to established metrics.
Drive the Achievement of Customer Outcomes at Scale
- Improve customer onboarding and adoption of the platform.
- Increase renewal rates of Enterprise, Mid-market, SMB, and Emerging customer teams.
- Drive new business through expansion of install base.
- Drive new business through customer referrals and advocacy.
Optimize Customer Lifecycle and Journey
- Execute playbooks for key customer interactions.
- Execute protocols for customers at risk of churn.
- Escalate customer needs to management as needed.
- Build relationships for assigned accounts.
Lead Cross-functional Alignment and Role Clarity to Drive Customer Experience
- Actively engage during hand-offs between Sales and Customer Success.
- Support and enable a “Company Wide” culture of Customer Success.
Meet or Exceed Metrics
- Meet or exceed key metrics inclusive of:
- Product adoption
- License retention
- Revenue retention (Gross & Net)
- Engagement and attrition
- Attend conferences and events in support of established metrics.
Build Customer Success Competencies
- Kickoff Calls
- Lifecycle Management
- Excellent problem solving and organizations skills
- Proficient in MS Office (excel, word, etc.)
- Proficient in Salesforce CRM
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of both internal and external stakeholders
- Willingness to travel as required
- Must be available to work daily in office, located in Keller, TX
- Must be able to travel domestically as well as internationally as needed.
- Must have the ability to reasonably accommodate customer schedules relative to time zone considerations.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States without Sponsorship
- High compensation with great bonus opportunities
- Three weeks vacation, one week sick leave
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance provided free to employee; discounted to spouse/family
- Free drinks/snacks for office based employees
- Flexible schedule
- Simple IRA with non-elective contribution made by Linux Academy, opportunity to make voluntary contribution by employee
- Satisfaction of helping others grow and learn
- Opportunity to work with a really exciting, fun team and roll out new projects
- Compensation increases proportionate to new knowledge gained