Project Manager Extraordinaire
At Linux Academy, we believe that all of us change lives through affordable, high-quality online training. We do this every day by providing advanced training tools to increase skills and encourage critical thinking for advanced IT Professionals. We have a full-featured training library with everything that someone might need to learn new skills, change or grow in one's careers path.
We live our mission every day and we look for people who want to make a positive impact on someone's life. In this case, we're looking for a passionate Project Manager / Scrum Master to join our awesome Product Team.
You're the perfect person for this role if you have experience if you have mastered Agile Methodologies and are able to instruct new members to understand it and explain how amazing it is. You strive to organize projects and schedule releases all in a timely manner.
You will work very closely with our development team and help them prioritize stories and deliver new features for all our products. You will be responsible for scheduling and managing sprint planning, sprint tracking, risk management, and sprint retrospectives.
- 3 Years of Project Management
- Project Management in a Startup Environment
- Understand and have experience with web development life cycles
- Expert in Agile Methodologies (User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continous Integration, Continous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games)
- Must be available to work from the Keller, TX location.
- You must be authorized to work in the US without requiring a sponsorship.
- Certified Scrum Master(CSM) or PMI-ACP
- 5 Years of Project Management Experience
- 3 Years of Startup Experience
- Competitive Salary
- Relocation Assistance
- 3 Week Paid Vacation
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance provided to you. Discounted rates for your family
- Free Coffee / Snacks
- Flexible Schedule
- Simple IRA with non-elective contribution made by Linux Academy, opportunity to make voluntary contribution by employee
- Satisfaction of helping others grow and learn
- Opportunity to work with a really exciting, fun team and roll out new projects
- Compensation increases proportionate to new knowledge gained.