At Linux Academy, we believe that all of us change lives through affordable, high-quality online training. We do this every day by providing advanced training tools to increase skills and encourage critical thinking for advanced IT Professionals. We have a full-featured training library with everything that someone might need to learn new skills, change or grow in one's careers path.
We live our mission every day and we look for people who want to make a positive impact on someone's life. In this case, we're looking for a passionate Product Designer to join our amazing Product Team.
You’re the perfect person for this position if you have a passion for making the life of a person simpler. You understand what are the needs of them when using a product by conducting user testing, A/B Testing, and interviews. You and developers are “besties”; you can communicate clearly your thoughts, inspire others to join you in making the experience of our students, the best one. Some responsibilities may include:
- Deliver design thinking processes (User Stories, Personas, Flows)
- Execute within the entire design life-cycle including research, wireframing, prototyping, visual design and user testing.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems on our products
- Develop and adhere to brand and style guidelines.
- Create technical documentation to help developers understand the vision and flow of a feature/product.
- Work with the development team to realize designs, conduct design QA, and aid in interaction design
- 2+ Years of UI/UX Design Experience
- Portfolio with Process
- You live and breathe: Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Abstract, InVision, & Zeplin
- Proven work experience and excellence in providing high quality design and user experience in an efficient and timely manner
- Ability to make quick and smart decisions under pressure
- Must be available to work in office located in Keller, TX (DFW Area)
- You must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- 4+ Years of UI/UX Design Experience
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS
- Agile Methodology Knowledge
- Angular 4-5 Knowledge
- Relocation Assistance
- Competitive pay with great bonus opportunities
- 3 weeks vacation, 1 week sick leave
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance provided free to you; discounted rates for your family
- Free drinks/snacks in the office
- Flexible schedule
- Simple IRA with non-elective contribution made by Linux Academy, opportunity to make voluntary contribution by you
- Satisfaction of helping others grow and learn
- Opportunity to work with a really exciting, fun team and roll out new projects
- Compensation increases proportionate to new knowledge gained